The US military uses Trioxane Fuel Bars which are inexpensive and are said to have an almost infinite shelf life. Because of this, they are great for survivalists who want to store supplies that are easily procurable and economical. Trioxane burns a light blue which is more tactically sound than the bright yellow of hexamine. Trioxane burns clean and hot, packs easily and compactly. These mil-spec heat tabs are made to heat military rations, camp foods, and will even boil water. Keep some in your survival kit as a quick, reliable Fire Steel. Package of 3 full sized bars are sealed in a water-proof foil. Great for use in folding camp stoves, Esbit stoves, Hexi Stoves or to light your camp fire.
- Use a match or Fire Starter to light & you'll have instant fire for up to 9 minutes
- Great for starting wood or coal fires
- Will remain useable for years
- Comes in a handy 5'' x 3 1/4'' x 1 1/4'' box
- Box contains 3 bars in individual waterproof wrappers