Black US M65 Field Jacket, complete with button-in quilted liner.
The M-65 field jacket was introduced into US military service in 1965 to replace the existing models of field coats. It was also widely used by United States troops in Vietnam, in which the jacket became useful for troops serving in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam.
- Poly/cotton twill all purpose jacket
- Water repellent
- Concealed hood
- Heavy brass zipper & snap-up storm flap
- Waist & hood drawstrings
- Button-in removable quilted liner
- 4 snap up pockets and epaulets
- VELCRO ® cuff adjustments
- Also available in Olive green, Woodland, Urban & Night camouflage,